Guatemala - Finca Alotepeque

$14.00
Quantity:

Bright acidity, with upfront raisin and stone fruits with a smooth chocolate finish.

Region: New oriente
Producer: Mario Jordan Duarte
Altitude: 1200 - 1600 masl
Varietal: Pacamara
Processing: Fully Washed

Finca Alotepeque is located in the New Orente region along the Las Minas River. 70% of the total areas is for the production of coffee and the other 30% natural forest which is home to a wide variety of bird life. Although the family begun cultivating coffee in the 1860's it was not until 2000 that Finca Alotepeque was established.

 

 

 

Show

Processing...

added to cart success.

added to wishlist success.

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out